Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 06 Nov 2019
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Job Location: Gurgaon
Prometric is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Educational Testing Service (ETS) and a trusted provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions. Our more than 20 years of experience providing the right test development and test delivery solutions to the world’s most recognized organizations has enabled millions of people around the world to advance in their careers, earn more money or better themselves professionally.
- Perform quality testing to ensure the exams operate as expected once delivered to the candidate.
- Understand and analyze specification documents.
- Executing tests as per the specification documents.
- Review for any logical/documentation defects.
- Reporting defects found during testing.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for the successful completion of the testing process.
- Proven work experience in manual quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.prometric.com.