Job Title : QA Engineer Associate
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Pragma Edge is a software, SaaS, and consulting services company that drives digitization data integration and process automation. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. We are achieving this growth by helping our customers to achieve their goals, delivering innovation, collaboration, and agility with solutions and services that improve their bottom line and business operations. We are a team of “Doers and Thinkers” who take a pragmatic approach to address the needs of our customers. Our Seamless B2B Integration helps to enable digital transformation within the business by delivering differentiated applications with unique features, faster and more cost-efficiently.
- Manual testing, Core Java, Selenium concepts, Basic API testing knowledge
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools, Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.pragmaedge.com.