Job Title : Cloud Engineer Associate
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Pragma Edge is a software, SaaS, and consulting services company that drives digitization data integration and process automation. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. We are achieving this growth by helping our customers to achieve their goals, delivering innovation, collaboration, and agility with solutions and services that improve their bottom line and business operations. We are a team of “Doers and Thinkers” who take a pragmatic approach to address the needs of our customers. Our Seamless B2B Integration helps to enable digital transformation within the business by delivering differentiated applications with unique features, faster and more cost-efficiently.
- Engineer solutions using AWS services (Cloud Formation, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, ECS, EFS )
- Balance hardware, network, and software layers to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution that meets requirements for uptime, performance, and functionality.
- Monitor server applications and use tools and log files to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Maintain 99.99% availability of the web and integration services
- Anticipate, identify, mitigate, and resolve issues relating to client facing infrastructure.
- Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency, and reliability and recommend
- enhancements in order to better meet client SLAs and standards
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration and DevOps tasks
- Deploy and decommission client environments for multi and single tenant hosted applications following and updating as needed established processes and procedures.
- Follow and develop CPA change control processes for modifications to systems and associated components
- Practice configuration management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation per company policies and procedures
- EC2 (Auto scaling, Security Groups ),VPC,SQS,
- SNS,Route53,RDS, S3, Elastic Cache
- Server setup/configuration (Tomcat )
Knowledge on AWS—including EC2, S3, CloudTrail, and APIs
- Knowledge on C#, C++, Java, or other modern languages
- Solid understanding of EC2 On-Demand, Spot Market, and Reserved Instances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work
- collaboratively across technical and non-technical domains
- Technologies: Linux, docker, OCP, Rubbernecks, Jenkins and Ansible.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.pragmaedge.com.