Job Role: PHP Developer
We work with entrepreneurs and businesses from eclectic background to provide the right solution for their idea and growth. Our clients have different needs and come from different industries, but they all have one thing in common – need for experienced software and web developers. Whether you need a custom software to manage your business, mobile app to reach your market, a website to reach your audience, or a platform to manage your patients Plenar can help you with your needs. We have helped companies grow from start-ups to a valuation of $100 million. Let us help you achieve growth. With every idea, comes new challenges, and with every project, comes new innovation. Our Client’s ideas push us to explore new technologies and expand our boundaries. You benefit from our growing skills and expertise.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit plenartech.com.