Job Role: Software Developer
PEOBRiCS Enterprise supports End to end Business Solutions using a range of ERP, CRM and SCM Applications customizable to meet the exact Customer requirements. Development of New Applications Integrated to existing Applications and Databases.
- Responsible for handling customer requirements and managing them to finalize and close their requirements (for Projects).
- Preparing functional specs from customer requirement for Projects.
- Preparing ERDs to normalize the table structure for the project.
- Integration of the existing product components into the Project and customization of those as per requirement.
- Development of the new features for the Project.
- Development of software and integration of different hardware devices with the actual software.
- Development of product feature as a standard scalable component.
- Responsible for Testing and assuring quality.
- Should be able to perform multi-tasking in case of project delivery and/or crisis.
- Preparation of Project documents.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputed college or institute.
- 0-3 years experience in Software Development
- Ability to understand new functional concepts and business processes.
- Good knowledge in ERD and Process diagram.
- Ability to understand and build skills fast in new and other Technologies like Midlet, Dot Net, etc
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit peobrics.com.