Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Pune
PeerLogic is a start-up providing specialized software development services for the innovative new age IP-based communications applications and related systems. We have the expertise and experience developing enterprise, retail, and carrier-grade applications to facilitate different forms of peer-to-peer and group communications entailing traditional and VoIP telecom applications, web-based conferencing systems, live streaming of multi-media, and mobility.
- Interact with key team members to understand the functional / non-functional testing requirements and create test plans
- Qualify builds and track bugs diligently
- Maintain and update test plans continuously to achieve maximum coverage
- Solid understanding of QA methodology
- Experience working as a hands-on QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Unix commands
- Experience testing consumer-facing applications
- Agile QA experience
- BS/MS CS/CE/EE or equivalent
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit peerlogicsys.com.