Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
Over the past 10 years, Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing – we call it Performance Design. We support our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting of Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions, and of course, their own customers. At the same time, we help top rung Indian firms fulfill their pledge to customers by enhancing their online presence, services, and product interfaces to make them more stunning, usable, and intuitive.
- Work with product owners and clients to understand the business and help us develop a great user experience. If you think that something could be done better, tell us!
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible.
- Develop standards-compliant code, that is clean, readable, and adequately commented. Use industry-standard tools like Linting Tools to drive compliance effectively & efficiently.
- Develop & execute Unit Tests to ensure reliability and quality of releases
- Adhere to and improve established development & release processes
- Articulate & communicate technical solutions clearly with well-structured documents & flow diagrams
- Be an active member of a highly Agile team and co-ordinate with your teammates to get things done.
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works − REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages, and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modeling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them from pre-emptively.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance with web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit paperplane.net.