Paperchase Accountancy India walk-in for ASP.Net MVC Developer
Job Role : ASP.Net MVC Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience :3 Years
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Walk-In Date: 09 Sep – 13 Sep 2019
Walk-In Time :12:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Auditing Kpo.
- Developing and maintaining ASP.NET based websites and web applications.
- Analyzing and gathering requirements and creating flow charts and mockups for the final software output.
- Designing back end database structures for the web applications and generating stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end-users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made to update the application’s
- compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Researching the latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features.
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications.
- Design and develop web-based services.
- Work closely with the quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Monitor application performance at the post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and specifications.
- Minimum 2years of experience in Asp.net with C#.net, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, Angular JS.
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server 2012/15/17 Stored procedure, Functions, Triggers.
- Senior-level skills in design, development, and programming in object-oriented and relational databases.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
Paperchase Software Solution Private Limited,
D-Wing, 2nd Floor, Shivalik Corporate Park,
Behind D-Mart, Near Shyamal Cross Road, Shivranjani, Ahmedabad.
To apply for this job please visit www.pchase.com.