Job Role: Front-End Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Over the past 10 years, Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing – we call it Performance Design. We support our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting of Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions, and of course, their own customers.
- Convert a design mock-up to a Light, Clean, Semantic, Scalable, Section 508 complaint interface adhering to W3C standards.
- Work closely with the Team leads and PMs to deliver pixel-perfect, bug-free interface by writing quality code and within the estimated timeline.
- Optimize the interface across various Browsers/Devices/Platforms.
- Familiarity with Atomic web design.
- Develop Emailers for different email Clients/Browsers and devices.
- Optimize the page for various search engines by following standard SEO guidelines.
- Test and optimize the page for performance especially using Google page speed and Slow.
- Contribute to building Paper Plane proprietary re-usable code libraries and frameworks.
- Make Changes/Updates to client websites and online products.
- HTML5/ CSS3
- LESS / SASS
- Chrome developer tool
- UI Frameworks
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit paperplane.net.