Job Title : UX Designer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4 – 7 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
The OvalEdge data catalog, governance and access management suite is the vanguard of modern data management. We are on a mission to make data governance implementation effortless and accessible to all. We believe in the democratization of data and that everyone in an organization should have a platform available to make cutting-edge, data-driven business decisions.Working at the forefront of modern data governance, you’ll find yourself experimenting with and championing tools that are fundamentally changing the way organizations implement data governance strategies. We’re the only company in the world that has integrated Data Catalog and Data Governance into one platform to help organizations of all sizes to conceive, plan, implement, and achieve Governance at all levels. We’ve been recognized as one of the Top 3 Data Governance Companies in the world.
- Create and Develop the User Screens
- Enhance the Existing Designing Approach
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user centered solutions Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Leverage and consume user research data in the creation of UX deliverables
- The tools/platforms (Figma …) should be included
- Implement a new UXD design approach to enhance user experience
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Should be able to very creative with unique and beautiful designs for websites & Mobile apps
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit app.pyjamahr.com.