Job Title : Java Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 2 – 4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
The OvalEdge data catalog, governance and access management suite is the vanguard of modern data management. We are on a mission to make data governance implementation effortless and accessible to all. We believe in the democratization of data and that everyone in an organization should have a platform available to make cutting-edge, data-driven business decisions.Working at the forefront of modern data governance, you’ll find yourself experimenting with and championing tools that are fundamentally changing the way organizations implement data governance strategies. We’re the only company in the world that has integrated Data Catalog and Data Governance into one platform to help organizations of all sizes to conceive, plan, implement, and achieve Governance at all levels. We’ve been recognized as one of the Top 3 Data Governance Companies in the world.
- Constantly learn about the latest technologies, seek their best use in the product.
- Security is a critical aspect of the platform. Quickly grasp the nuances of security in the client’s place and apply that to the platform is good to have skill.
- All in all, we need someone who can Research anything that’s assign to him and come up with solutions. You also need to mentor a team of Engineers, Juniors as part of this role.
- Strong application development and design experience in highly Scalable enterprise JAVA/J2EE systems.
- Strong experience in complex application design, ability to provide solutions, design Concepts, design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning.
- Expertise in Spring (MVC, CORE, Boot, JDBC).
- Strong Knowledge of Restful services, XML, JSON are required.
- Having knowledge in Hadoop/Bigdata/ETL/Reporting systems is a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant hands-on experience in J2EE, Spring Framework, RDMS
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit app.pyjamahr.com.