Job Title : Data Engineer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 2 – 5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
The OvalEdge data catalog, governance and access management suite is the vanguard of modern data management. We are on a mission to make data governance implementation effortless and accessible to all. We believe in the democratization of data and that everyone in an organization should have a platform available to make cutting-edge, data-driven business decisions.Working at the forefront of modern data governance, you’ll find yourself experimenting with and championing tools that are fundamentally changing the way organizations implement data governance strategies. We’re the only company in the world that has integrated Data Catalog and Data Governance into one platform to help organizations of all sizes to conceive, plan, implement, and achieve Governance at all levels. We’ve been recognized as one of the Top 3 Data Governance Companies in the world.
- Experience in AWS Stack – Glue, Athena, Quick sight, RDS, Redshift, Kafka, pySpark
- Experience setting up data pipelines, archiving data, data lakes
- Expertise with designing complex Data Models and Data Engineering solutions
- Write complex SQL for processing raw data, data transformations as well as data validations
- Experience with infrastructure as code using shell scripting
- Hands on experience in working with big data on AWS environments including cleaning/transforming/cataloging/mapping etc.
- Experience in setup of data warehouse using Amazon Redshift, creating Redshift clusters and perform Data analysis Queries
- Experience in ETL and data modeling on AWS ecosystem components – AWS Glue, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Familiarity with AWS data migration tools such as AWS DMS, Amazon EMR, and AWS Data Pipeline
- Experience in Reporting tool – PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS
- Experience in ETL Tool – Informatica,SSIS,Talend
- Knowledge on any one of the RDBMS Database – Oracle, SQLserver, Postgresql, mysql
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit app.pyjamahr.com.