Experience: 2 or 2+ years
Job Location: Gurgaon
We envisaged to commend the web plans and deploy technologies to build brands over the Internet. We took initiative in 2001 and started our Web Design and Development services and named our advent as Orange Mantra, where the hue “Orange ” stands for innovativeness and Mantra for “The Magic “. Our ultimate goal is to get your business intelligent, unique, and direct in the online world to bring high Return on Investment (ROI).
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful
To apply for this job please visit www.orangemantra.com.