Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence.
- Network programming, Multi-threaded development in Core Java
- Experience in J2EE
- Experience or knowledge of SIP and IMS network
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Opensift experience is desirable
- Elastic Stack
- Jenkins and CI/CD experience is desirable
- WebRTC experience is desirable
- Detailed knowledge on SOAP and RESTful services
- Experience with UNIX (one of Linux) and Windows
- Experience with one or more revision control systems (Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS, etc.)
- Experience in the development and maintenance of unit tests using a testing framework, such as JUnit, is highly desirable
- Good to have experience with one or more web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Should be strong communicator and able to articulate ideas clearly.
📩 Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.oracle.com.