Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
JD Edwards is an enterprise solution for managing business processes and solving business challenges for any size business with a 30+ year heritage with development centers spread across Denver & IDC (India) working together as a single team. Critical issues are monitored and worked on a 24X7 model – with efficient collaboration between these locations. The development center has dedicated Development, Quality Testing & Content, and Communications Teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2-5 years of experience on Selenium automation tool
- Exposure and good knowledge of different automation frameworks like keyword, robot, hybrid, etc.
- Good knowledge on TestNG, Cucumber, Web Service testing
- Adaptable to work on new technologies related to QA automation
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with developers, other QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
- Experience in testing web applications
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.