Job Role: FULL STACK DEVELOPER
The success behind us is not just pertinent delivery but also the procedure that we follow for individual projects.
We not only observe on timely individual deliveries but also keep an eye on the brand that we create as OptioLogic for each delivery. The quality aspects in each delivery are continuously observed from project kick-off to the closure. By giving a consciousness about future enhancements in each project, it helps us to deliver the development for tomorrow.
- Work with development teams and architects to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture with strong security and privacy protections.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Build robust and effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency..
- Creative technical documentation.
- Solid experience in full stack development or similar role.
- Proficiency in software architecture and design.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in design, implementation, and integration of REST APIs for web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of secure coding practices.
- Hands-on experience with design, development, and deployment of scalable applications and microservices using NodeJS, TypeScript and NPM
- Familiarity with C#, .Net, MVC and Azure
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, SQL Server).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to align to changing priorities in multiple projects.
- .Net: 1 year (Required)
- AngularJS/React: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML,CSS,BootStrap: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Node JS: 3 years (Required)
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit optiologic.com.