Job Title : Software Engineer – DevOps Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5+ Years
Location : Banglore
Company Profile :
OpenText is a world leader in Information Management, helping companies securely capture, govern and exchange information on a global scale. OpenText solves digital business challenges for customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to the largest and most complex organizations in the world. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ/TSX: OTEX), visit www.opentext.com
- Providing Tier 3 support for customer requests and escalations.
- Designing, implementation and managing of the OpenText SaaS Platform services operation in the cloud (AWS ECS, GCP) environments
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements.
- Implements monitoring, auditing, and alerting capabilities to achieve full visibility on Lab and Production environments.
- Improving architecture of maintained solution to optimize costs and make it more fault tolerant.
- Respond to incidents. Handle outages, provide resolution and root cause analysis, including post-mortem description, protocol of the resolution and further mitigation/prevention actions.
- Write technical docs or implementation proposals, and improve the overall performance of the service.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the applications, systems and databases architecture.
- Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in DevOps
- Must have knowledge & used Build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Must have knowledge & used Automation Tool like Jenkins, Circle CI
- Proficient in Groovy Scripts
- Proficient in Python & Shell scripting
- AWS or GCP certification
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Fargate, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD, infrastructure as code
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience in automation development and configuration management
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Good to have experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with support ticketing system
- Familiarize with Agile methodologies.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.opentext.com.