Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Ensures creation of test data to support test case execution and supports the creation and maintenance of libraries of reusable test data sets.
- Executes test cases and logs/retests issues found
- Performs internal peer reviews of test cases from other Analysts prior to and following execution as required to ensure issues/errors with the test scripts are identified and resolved
- Leverages automated testing tools for test planning and management, test case authoring, test case execution, and issue/defect tracking
- Performs review of deliverables produced by other members of the IT department throughout the Systems Development
- Life Cycle, for completeness and detail ensuring the specifications, are of high quality and can be used to write test scripts.
- May participate in technical meetings with Business Analysts and Developers
- Reviews requirements specifications for testability and verifying/ensuring traceability of testing to requirements and vice-versa
- Possess a detailed understanding of the requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification process including user requirement specifications and functional specifications for larger, complex applications.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iqvia.com.