Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion.
We have a presence in over 100 markets. We have over 250,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Partner with business team in building a state-of-the-art new solution that provides an easy to use and customizable reporting solution that can be effectively used by business and technology teams for their status reporting requirements.
- Follow SDLC best practices such as continuous integration, automated unit test, and regression testing, etc and focus on end to end quality of the delivery.
- Work collaboratively in a team with fellow developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
- Partner with technology and business teams to understand the current reporting workflow, come up with innovative solutions for incremental value add to existing workflows and invest in strategic direction
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.
- Be able to perform level 3 support for the application instance that is running in Production.
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- An aptitude and interest in both technology and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Highly motivated and interested in following up on detailed business or technical issues and understanding the functional and technical impact of any change
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.