Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
With 3500+ employees in 27 locations across 10 countries, Indecomm provides hi-tech, differentiated services in Next-Gen software engineering solutions in Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Embedded, Mobile, Cloud, UI/UX, & Test Automation.We are also a leading provider of technology-enabled outsourcing solutions and digital automation technology platforms for the US mortgage industry.
- Design and develop scalable solutions, enforce coding guidelines, perform code reviews
- Responsible for driving complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications and ensure project delivery as per the defined quality standards, acceptance criteria, and schedule
- Build a strong domain & product knowledge and help the team in requirement analysis, design, implementation, and testing
- Provide hands-on mentoring and guidance to the team
- Define, implement and improvise project /quality processes and standards to improve the team’s efficiency and productivity
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Expert level of Salesforce configuration, workflow, approval process, and other features
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service APIs for integration purposes
- Expertise in various cloud data loader tools such as Informatica onDemand and data migration principles
To apply for this job please visit www.indecomm.com.