Job Role: iPhone Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 4 years
Job Location: Indore
Maven Cluster is driven by strategy, obsessed by exploration, and passionate about building in the digital space. we create websites and apps that aren’t just well designed, but add value to start-ups and brands.
- Hands-on implementing native online applications for iPhone, iPad and other compatible devices.
- Act as a Mentor and lead a large group of iPhone Engineers.
- Excellent knowledge to Serve as Mobile lead Architect on iPhone.
- Sound Knowledge to Drive Code Quality and Code reviews.
- Able to Lead Innovation and UI development on the iPhone platform.
- Sound knowledge to Work on to architect and refactor code and design for optimal maintainability, extensibility, and reusability.
- Able to Support new and existing customers using the Mobile Business Execution product by providing bug fixes in a timely manner.
- Sound Knowledge to build new features with a Test Driven Development methodology.
- Excel in a highly iterative development process.
- Expert in ObjectiveC, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4 and 5), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store)
- Should be Experienced in MVC pattern implementation.
- Knowledge of App store distribution process is preferred.
- Strong Development experience with iPhone / iPad.
- The Advantage to be having experience in Cocoa Instruments.
To apply for this job please visit mavencluster.com.