Job Role: Associate Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®, and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay, Google
- Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across the multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast-paced team working on disruptive technologies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.harman.com.