Job Role: Android Developer
Job Location: Ahmedabad
eLayers interactive, is a specialized web development and offshore outsourcing company based in India. We focus on the requirements of our clients and work hard to provide 100% satisfaction. Our firm is involved in offering services like web design and development services, search engine optimization, open source development, extension development and many more
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code and apps for device compatibility, robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- No format college or schooling expected but good to have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK (PhoneGap/Cordova optional).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API’s.
- Working knowledge of the Web Services, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job please visit www.elayers.net.