Job role: Laravel Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job location: Ahmedabad
Nyusoft Solutions is a Software development organization with a highly enterprising team of more than 80+ talented personnel (which include Project Manager/Team Leaders/Developers/Designers/QAs/Marketing team/Content Writers/SEO Team).
Nyusoft Solutions is well-known among our customers for delivering quality solutions. We believe in breaking the stereotypes, being innovative and constantly strive to deliver better quality with each delivery.
Currently, we have a team based in India, USA and Australia. We are delivering our proficiency to our customers across the globe and we have established our customer base in many countries including India, Australia, UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Philippines, and others.
We have worked on 850+ projects across industries. Our work speaks for itself in every aspect of productivity.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Good experience Laravel framework.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- The knowledge of PHP.
- A strong command of HTML, Java, and CSS
- Solid understanding of OOP and model view controller (MVC).
To apply for this job please visit www.nyusoft.com.