Job role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 1+ years
Job location: Bangalore
We, as new change agents, bring positive change to organizations through software and data.
Many of our end users are using enterprise quality software at work for the first time, some are even first time computer users.
We assist them to realize the power of business automation and data analytics with simple and intuitive software products.
Healthcare and Logistics Management are the domains we have been working on, but we could solve similar problems elsewhere.
Job description :
DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software. DevOps practices aim to simplify the development process of software.
- Install, configure, test, manage and monitor all systems in production including operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with client IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code check ins and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in timely completion of projects.
- You have 1+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent systems-engineering role.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Apache, Tomcat, NGINX).
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box, Kubernetes)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g nagios)
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Experience in Git, Github, Gitlabs
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Only immediately available candidates may apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.nuchange.com.