Job Role: Software Engineer
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry OR Telecommunications Degree
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- Good knowledge on 5G/4G/3G technologies and should be familiar with the network call flow
- Knowledge on developing test scripts using Robot framework
- Hands-on experience on tools including Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Quality Centre (HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge in protocol testing including HTTP2, SIP, MAP, Diameter, TCP/IP stack
- IMS/SDM/EPC would be a plus
- Wireshark packet analysis
- Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Linux/CentOS.
- Good Communication Skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with international peers
- Organizing, planning and initiative taking skills
- Pro-active way of thinking
- Innovative spirit, quick learning ability
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.