Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Delhi
At Nexus, we offer an ample amount of opportunities to our team members that allow them to thrive in their professional careers. From training under expert supervision to availability of the latest tools, we strive to offer the most feasible resources to our team members. We also accelerate perpendicular and horizontal growth of our team members by ensuring a challenging environment that allows them to push themselves and expand their horizons.
- Review designs and asks any necessary clarifications before starting work.
- Create alpha and staging sites for review and feedback also maintain backups and track GIT.
- Effectively develop engaging UI through efficient page linking, referencing/indexing management.
- Write reusable code to implement those visual elements into various web applications and maintain compatibility for cross browsers.
- Meet deadlines and deliver tasks on time.
- Maintain websites and track market trends to suggest updates and implement necessary changes for better performance of the website.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
- Successfully resolve all issues and problems identified by manager/ end-user / QA.
- Collaborate with the team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications.
- Take the initiative to finalize the project in order to deliver it to the back-end team, as well as ensure GIT submission of the final version with proper commenting.
- Bachelor’s in Media Science, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of designing software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
To apply for this job please visit www.nexuscorp-ltd.com.