Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Neva Ventures is a full-stack AI company focused on deep tech research. We invest and build product companies with strong data play around the research when it’s ready for commercialization. We work with various different technologies like AI, security, hardware, mobile, sensor fusion, cloud and edge computing, simulation technology, etc. Our areas of focus are Smart Mobility, Smart Spaces, and Life Sciences.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. … Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- Extensive knowledge of Manual and Automation testing (using Appium and Selenium).
- Extensive knowledge of Web and Mobile Apps(Android & iOS) testing.
- Experience in Load testing.
- Hands-on experience in Coding with the programming language JAVA.
- Experience in Product Testing.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Queries.
- We should have knowledge of the Agile testing process of products end-to-end.
- Directly work with the product development team, and customer service team members to understand the issues and fix them.
- Involved in both functional and non-functional testing, covering the UI and backend services.
- Developing automation and integrating with the CI/CD system.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.nevaventures.com.