Website Netmeds Marketplace Limited
Job Role: Android Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 29 Jan – 01 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time :10:30 AM – 06:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Netmeds.com, India Ki Pharmacy, is brought to you by the Dadha & Company – one of India’s most trusted pharmacies, with over 100 years’ experience in dispensing quality medicines. At netmeds.com, we help you look after your own health effortlessly as well as take care of loved ones wherever they may reside in India. You can buy and send medicines from any corner of the country – with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Design and development of Android applications from scratch.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Understanding, Enhancing and bug fixing of existing applications.
- Analyse, Integrate and test API wherever required.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience in SQLite Database will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub and SVN.
Netmeds.com, 5th Floor,
No: 49 & 50L, Express Chambers (Express Avenue),
Gate No : 7, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014,