Job role: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job location: Bangalore
We understand the millennial generation’s career aspirations and the need of corporate. Our comprehensive & Innovative Engagement model, developed through rigorous research by experienced subject-matter experts, help craft the careers of students irrespective of any Institution in India. We build each program to help Students, Corporate and Colleges to meet their right destiny.
My Anatomy’s aspiration has always been to improve the employability quotient of Indian youth – by relentlessly working on Qualitative Methodology. Our programs focus on areas such as quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, team and individual skills. All aligned to the latest expectations of the evolving industry sectors.
Our in-house Research and Development team keeps working on updating all our content by constant interaction with industry professionals. We always aim to provide the best service for Corporate, Colleges and Students. This is the drive factor for our Success In the competitive market.
We have our head office at Bangalore and our executives work across India.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems.
- Manage Project and coordinate with the Client.
- Database knowledge on SQL (MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL Sql), NOSQL (Mongo DB)
- Understand, create and debug database related queries.
- Create test code to validate the application against client requirement.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit myanatomy.in.