Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Muvi enables media content owners to easily monetize their Video/Audio content beyond the borders of traditional advertising. We do this by offering a self-service white-label platform, using which media content owners can launch their own Multi-Screen Video and Audio Streaming (Live & On-Demand) platform in a matter of just a few minutes and at ZERO upfront investment! Muvi works on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and charges a very low monthly fee in return for content owners to be able to use its platform and services.
We are hiring multiple positions at mid-senior level frontend Developers to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. You will be working on the latest and greatest technology stack like Angular 2/4, NodeJS, JQuery, Bootstrap. To be successful at this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver and an excellent coder.
- Build modular, testable, and reusable frontend modules
- Contribute in all phases of the feature release cycle
- Contribute ideas on using the latest technologies
- Strong experience with Angular 2.0 or Angular 4.0 (Minimum 1+ years)
- OOPS ( Object Oriented Programming ) concepts
- Experience with using web services (REST APIs, SOAP, APIs)
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- good knowledge with browser caching, working with cookies and java scripts for faster website loads.
- Clean coding style with the clear separating of UI and functionality.
To apply for this job please visit www.muvi.com.