Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 To 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 11 & 12 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
Mphasis is a Pune based IT services company majority owned by Hewlett-Packard. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. MphasiS is ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #165 by Fortune India 500 in 2011 with more than 40,000 employees  as of 2012. In February 2014 the Mphasis company changed its logo and the Brand Name as Mphasis Unleash the Next as it seeks to boost business other than from parent Hewlett-Packard, currently its largest client.
- Problem and Incident management under the Global Service Desk environment where the Tech
- support Engineer has to manage clients queries and technical problems via inbound calls,
- emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLAs Logging incidents and service requests,
- categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
- Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
- Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom and COTS
- applications, Exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in
- the knowledge base.
- Remote desktop troubleshooting.
- 5 days working Night Shift may require to do Day shift during training and transition.
- 2 Days Weekly Off Consecutive.
- Any 2 Days of the week 9 Hours Login (With 1 Hour Break).
- Excellent command on English (Verbal and Written).
- Pick up and Drop.
- Global Standards work environment.
- Proper Desk job.
- Performance linked incentives.
Mphasis, EON free zone,
Cluster C, Ground Floor, Wing 2,
Kharadi, Pune 411014.