Job role: IOS Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job location: Delhi
Monkhub is a digital innovation company. We are passionate about developing and delivering great services. We use design thinking, creativity, innovation and analytical approach to solve complex problems and create a timeless experience that helps our partners positively impact their business, customers and community.
1-3 years of industry experience in Mobile Application, design & development Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) iOS App Development, Xcode, Strong OOPS Concepts, Objective C/Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing, Third Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern. Experience, designing, developing Native application for iOS is a must Knowledge on best practices, design patterns in mobile application development is a must Knowledge on Swift is an added advantage.
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with [redacted] to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.monkhub.com.