Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Founded in 2004 by senior managers from leading technology organizations, MLOGICA is a technology and product consulting company. We are headquartered in Orange County, California, with development centers and sales offices in California, Texas, Oregon, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and India. We have designed, implemented and managed mission-critical business applications, databases and systems for large commercial enterprises, mid-market businesses and public sector organizations. Our clients include major companies across all industries in both public and private sectors.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Product Engineering team and build out the next generation of our platforms. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science and Data Products. They must have strong technical expertise in a variety of CI/CD tools & technologies and the proven ability to build robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. The candidate should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Data Scientists, Business Users, Project Managers and other engineers.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience and has Bachelor’s Degree in computer science from reputed Institute or equivalent
- Hands-on experience working with the Programming language C# , C++, Java, Python
- Connectivity to various databases using SDK , Native driver, ODBC /JDBC
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, etc.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with modern programming languages/ frameworks like Go, nodejs, Springboot, React, etc. preferred.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- Familiarity with Public Cloud AWS, Azure, GCP
- Prior Product development experience is preferable
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.mlogica.com.