Job Role: Software Engineer
miniOrange is an American security company that has and will always stand for hard work and discipline. From its beginnings, the people involved with it have been hard workers, and we persevere day in and day out to ensure that these values remain ingrained in us. As firm believers in hard work and discipline, the miniOrange team is driven to ensure our customers the best possible experience in all of our various products.
- A passion for programming – What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do…you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a saturday or a sunday. That’s what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
- Eagerness to learn – Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things every day!
- Please don’ t be boring – It’s ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.miniorange.com.