Job Role: Software Developers
Mindnerves Technology Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 12 October 2015. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Pune. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Other computer related activities. Mindnerves Technology Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019. Directors of Mindnerves Technology Services Private Limited are Vinod Keshrimal Porwal, Deepak Korpal, Amit Goyal, Archana Goyal, Jagbir Singh and .
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should have interest in programming.
- Candidate should have hands-on practical (like C programs which candidates have done in their academics) experience writing programs in any language
- Good knowledge of relational database, data structure and algorithms
- Flexible in adopting and learning any language and work on it
- Professional degrees and qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field of study
- B.TECH/B.E/MCA from reputed college will be preferred
- Decent communication
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit mindnerves.com.