Job Role: SQL Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 27th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 02:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Founded in 1999, Miles is a Global Technology Solutions Leader in the Wealth, Asset and Portfolio Management space. The company is ranked No.1 (for Private Banking Solution) in the prestigious IBS Sales League table 2016, a flagship rating barometer of IBS intelligence. Miles Software enables more than 300 financial services clients across 17 countries to stay ahead of the innovation curve. The solution caters to the complete business life cycle of the Wealth and Asset Management business.
Miles is headquartered in Mumbai, India and has offices in Dubai, Philippines & a client partner office in UK.
- The database resource will be required to provide effective and efficient access to information stored and storage in databases.
- The resource must be good at communicating not only in computer languages, but with people as well.
- Will be part of Software Development cum Maintenance Team.
- Should be able to create TSDs, Change Lists, UTCs and also manages all project releases to client, update of patches.
- Should be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve database issues.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Ability to review the code developed by team members.
- Ability to guide other team members.
- Expertise in understanding functional requirements and converting them to optimal DB design including tables, constraints, indexes, etc.
- Ability to understand and convert complex requirements and write complex stored procedures for processes, reports etc. in an optimal and efficient way.
- In-depth knowledge of development, testing, and optimization of T-SQL code with tools included in SQL Server, along with other third-party tools.
- Experience in code reviews, analyze execution plans and re-factor inefficient code.
- Hands on experience in working with large data tables, XML data types.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Indexing Strategies etc.
- Specific experience with SSIS and DTS packages a plus.
- Curious, disciplined, self-starter, fast learner.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Thrives among strong colleagues.
- Excellent analytical and algorithm ability.
- Ability to work & deliver under tough timelines.
- Good Communication skills (spoken & written) is a must.
EbixCash Financial Technologies (Earlier Miles Software Solutions (P) Ltd.),
Suraksha Ace, 6th Floor 34 / 3, Andheri Kurla Road,
Chakala, JB Nagar – Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059.