Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion.
- Lead the development of our data pipeline and reporting infrastructure including developing solutions for data collection, management, and usage.
- Help strategize and extend this system to handle Data Science models in platforms like Azure ML and/or DataBricks.
- Correlate Fault & Performance Telemetry (ADL & ADB).
- Predictive Analysis using historical & streaming data + ML
- Anomaly Pattern & Threat Detection Event Response using ML.
- Historic Insights Available for Real-Time Event Response & ML (ADW)
- Working on a system that speaks natively to various data platforms, enabling individual users to rapidly explore their data and author insightful visualizations.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or Data Science.
- Experience developing with cloud-based technologies, including relational databases, data warehouse, big data (i.e. Hadoop, Spark), orchestration/data pipeline tools.
- Experience with telemetry and data mining eg: Azure Data Lake, Kusto, Hadoop and related big data systems
- Software Programming experience with C#
- Knowledge of analysis tools such as R and Python
- Proficiency in Power BI
- Experience with Agile software development using the scrum methodology.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.