Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Build and deploy cloud-scale products with a focus on efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Develop and maintain end-to-end Build, Test and Deployment pipelines.
- Deploy and manage massive Hadoop, Spark, and other clusters.
- Contribute to the architecture & design of the products.
- Triaging issues and implementing solutions to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business.
- Perform root cause analysis, trend analysis, and post-mortems.
- Fluency in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructures like Azure or AWS.
- Experience with automation of build, test and deployment infrastructures.
- A firm grasp of basic networking concepts including routing, subnets, and firewalls.
- Familiarity running or writing Java or C# programs.
- Microsoft Azure Services (any)
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.