Job Role: Software Engineer(DevOps)
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
The Azure Data team in Microsoft builds and operates some of the world’s largest Cloud computing services. The biggest of these clusters run on Apache YARN. The team has adopted and enhanced Apache YARN to run at Azure Scale with extremely high resource utilization and enterprise-grade security. The team also focuses on enabling Open source software like Apache Spark, Storm, Hive, HBase, etc. on Microsoft Azure via Azure HDInsight. We work very closely with the Apache community by both contributing new features to Open Source and at the same time adopting the latest from the community. Apart from the Open source components, the team also works on several proprietaries massively distributed technologies at Exabyte scales.
- Build and deploy cloud scale products with a focus on efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Develop and maintain end-to-end Build, Test and Deployment pipelines.
- Deploy and manage massive Hadoop, Spark, and other clusters.
- Contribute to the architecture & design of the products.
- Triaging issues and implementing solutions to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business. Perform root cause analysis, trend analysis, and post–mortems.
- Fluency in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructures like Azure or AWS.
- Experience with automation of build, test and deployment infrastructures.
- A firm grasp of basic networking concepts including routing, subnets, and firewalls.
- Familiarity running or writing Java or C# programs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.