Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking.
- Creating and integrating intuitive user experiences into our front-end applications;
- Creating and integrating perform-ant and secure back-end applications;
- Developing/enhancing solutions that solve business needs;
- Enhancing and providing support for the current Engineering IT frontend and backend solutions that are adding value;
- Participating in refining our reference architecture framework in order to create user applications that grow and scale with the needs of the company;
- Generating proactive monitoring and usage metrics that establish system baselines to be able to predict future demands;
- Monitoring website performance, watching for traffic drops related to site usability problems, and rectifying the issues;
- Establishing feedback loops with key customers by building strong relationships;
- Reviewing and understanding the software road-map to be able plan future website upgrades with the development team;
- Planning and implementing strategies for minimizing service outages, and for reducing the impact of such outages on business operations (i.e., availability, contingency, and disaster planning);
- Communicating and collaborating with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, storage, etc.) to ensure our software meets internal standards.
- 2+ years of experience with web development
- Knowledge or experience developing restful web services using NodeJS or C#;
- Strong object-oriented design techniques and reusable component design;
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software development;
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred) and Cloud Native Architecture.
- Knowledge or experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge or experience with user interaction and visual design techniques;
- Knowledge or experience in designing and developing mobile compatible web user interfaces;
- Knowledge of Web coding standards, security standards and multi-browser Compatibilities;
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit micron.eightfold.ai.