Job Role: Desktop Support
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Walk-In Date: 31 Jan & 01 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (Desktop) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
- Good Communication Skills is a must.
- Should be open to work in 24*7 shift environment.
- Minimum 2yr experience in Desktop support with good experience on
- Windows/Outlook/Lotus notes.
- Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting experience needed along with knowledge on Operating Systems.
- Candidates should have hands on experience or knowledge on Ticketing tools.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting of MS OUTLOOK/ Lotus Notes- ability to solve the technical problems remotely.
- Knowledge of Software Installation / Upgrade / Rollouts.
- Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
Microland Limited, A 201,
Phoenix House, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.