Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
- Work closely with customers and support them through various design stages from Design to Silicon debug of their devices and ultimately be responsible for customers’ success.
- Develop collaterals including application notes, design examples, demos, Knowledge Base articles to enable/enhance customers’ design experience.
- Bring a self-motivated and enthusiastic approach that will achieve any new requirements and overcome challenges with the Tech support team.
- Work closely with Engineering & Marketing teams to resolve customer issues, product enhancements.
- MTech/BTech in E &C or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years in the field of FPGA/ASIC/SoC design.
- Experience working directly with customers/FAE’S and globally distributed teams.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to drive issue resolution with cross-functional team.
- Domain knowledge of FPGA Applications/Solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and conflict resolution skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.microchip.com.