Job Location: Bangalore
At Micro Focus, our mission is simple—by bridging the gap between existing and emerging technologies, we help organizations innovate faster, with less risk, in a world that’s constantly changing. We work to integrate Corporate Social Responsibility considerations, especially those relating to social, ethical, health, safety, and environment (HS&E) issues, in our day-to-day operations.
- Build management tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Source code profiling tools, etc.
- Exposure to MS technologies like AD, SQL Server, Windows Services, etc.
- Knowledge in Security domain
- UNIX Development Experience.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Must have the strong technical aptitude to understand technologies
- Strong programming skills and understanding of at least one OO programming language Java/C#. Good in data structures and object-oriented programming principles.
- Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis
- Hands-on with the engineering tools – IDEs (like Eclipse or Visual Studio)
- Good understanding of operating systems & software engineering concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with software developers, testers, support engineers, doc team members and cross Geo team members.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to details & quality.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.