Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Across India
From devices to the cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both businesses and consumers.
We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best-in-class products and solutions.
- Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirements, taking care to ensure the quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern C++/Python development.
- Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
- Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
- Write unit tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
- Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
- Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
- Participate in security concepts & testing and develop code in Cloud technologies like AWS
- Excellent programming and technical skills with either C++, Java, or Python.
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- Some experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Debugger, WinDbg, or other kernel-debuggers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to listen, adapt and influence is essential.
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Knowledge in CyberSecurity, usage of dynamic analysis tools is a plus.
- Experience/exposure in AWS and/or any cloud technology will be added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in Machine Learning will be added advantage.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit enterprisecareers.mcafee.com.