Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
From device to the cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away.
- Implement new software features for Malware detections ensuring highest quality standards and engineering practices,
- Ensure process compliance and proactively interact and collaborate,
- Support your existing features and improve every day,
- Innovate to develop new mechanisms to detect malware and protect Mcafee customers
- You should be highly proficient in C++ coding and debugging skills and should possess adequate knowledge of windows user-mode programming and internals.
- Additional qualifications include -Good understanding of Software architecture and design patterns, Operating System fundamentals, Strong at Data structures, good stakeholder management.
- Should have working knowledge in development cycles, e.g. code review, source control, code quality automation scanning, bug scrub, unit and Developer testing, and product release.
- You should possess good knowledge of tools like Coverity, Appverifier, windbg. Knowledge of Malware analysis will be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.