Job Location: Bangalore
From device to the cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away.
- Write Test Automation code to efficiently validate our enterprise data protection product to set from a functional, scale, performance and security perspective
- You will use Python and other languages (as appropriate) when you are coding test cases, along with technologies such as (but not limited to) VNC, OCR, and virtualization
- Work within a Bangalore/UK development team to create automated test strategies
- Define detailed, comprehensive because and well-structured test plans and test cases but which are streamlined for automation
- Write automated regression tests to ensure that defects do not reoccur
- We will help you stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience in a Software Test Automation role programming in Python
- Exposure to a variety of Operating Systems (Windows Server, Windows desktop, Mac)
- TestComplete, Selenium, PyWinAuto or similar Test Automation frameworks
- Gherkin for BDD
- Excellent partnership and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external parties including Dev and QA teams, Program/Product managers,
- Technical Publications and other Project Stakeholders.
- A keen interest/experience in improving efficiency in software testing.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.