Job Role: C++ Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 23 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Mavenir is focused on accelerating software network transformation and redefining network economics for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) by offering a comprehensive end-to-end product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack. From 5G application/service layers to packet core and RAN – Mavenir leads the way in evolved, cloud-native networking solutions enabling innovative and secure experiences for end users.
Following a history of mergers and acquisitions that combined elements of Comverse, Acision, Xura, Ranzure Networks and Mitel Mobility, Mavenir was re-launched at 2017 Mobile World Congress Barcelona. Since then, Mavenir has been on an aggressive path for innovation including the acquisition of Brocade’s vEPC in 2017, the acquisition of Aquto Sponsored Data Platform and the acquisition of Argyle Data Security Analytics in 2018.
- Excellent Programming proficiency and hands-on experience in C++ on Linux platform.
- Must have working experience on multi-threaded applications on Linux operating system.
- Experience in Object Oriented design.
- Good knowledge and understanding of various data structures, algorithms, OS concepts.
- Preferred previous experience in one or more web technologies and related protocols like XML, SOAP, JSON,
- REST and HTTP.
- Preferred candidate who are ready to work in Telecom/Networking/IMS domain.
- Written Test based on C++ Programming.
- Technical Discussion.
- Managerial Discussion.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume print for the interview.
- Any Govt. id proof for security clearance.
Mavenir Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Mfar, 7th Floor, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045.