Job role: Android Developer
Experience: 1-4 rears
Job location: Noida
MADS Technologies is a bootstrapped startup, started by two shoulders and single head. Started in 2015 and stepped into fifth year successfully with continuous growth. Our people are our core strength and we strongly believe in growing together. In terms of revenue, we have crossed 8 digit figures(of course INR) in our previous financial year and projecting multi-fold growth in current FY. We have our existence in US, Australia, Israel, South Africa and France. We are open for partnership as we can assist your technical strengths as tech partner.
We are hiring Android Developer with good knowledge and skills.
- Must understand project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in mobile application as per requirement.
- Need to optimize codes and test programming modules.
- Need to prepare project documentation. Good communication skills and comfortable with client interaction.
- Ready to learn on own effort with “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge on code libraries and varied frameworks is preferable.
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of project management methodologies and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Candidate must be able to complete the projects in given time and with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
- Android development experience (1-4 years)
- Strong knowledge in Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Sound knowledge on object oriented programming such as C, C++, Swing etc. Expertise in Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services.
- Able to write and debug cross-platform code for mobile database.
- Knowledge in application logic and UI developed in Java and C++ library.
- Must have the passion to do some research on programming work.
- Knowledge on Java Native Interface (preferred).
- Must be proficient in verbal and written English communication.
To apply for this job please visit madstech.com.