Job Role: Junior Android Developer
Eligibility: BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience: 1 To 2 Years
Job Location: New Delhi
Logicsoft International is a Total Solutions and Services company with an extremely great opportunity to work on the prestigious country level projects and solutions that are and also on successful online solutions that are serving millions of daily users across multiple domains like Health Care, Food & Agriculture, Publishing, Government to Citizen, Government to Business vertical segments.
Logicsoft has always been a nurturing platform for lots of young and active talents over its last 20 years of existence. With more than 100+ of its dedicated technical members, Logicsoft has always delivered turnkey solutions to its customer base consistently.
- Should have working knowledge and experience in Android Mobile Application Development. Expected skill sets.
- Should have experience on J2EE as Android is built on Standard Java 2 Standard Edition with a new API and structure for the applications.
- Should be familiar with Android framework – activities, services, related life cycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers, etc.
- Should know about multi-threading and thread synchronization (very important because you should never block the main thread).
- Exposure to necessary optimization techniques for mobile devices with limited battery life (reduce number of instruction cycles, minimize memory access, don’t leak any resources, etc).
- Should have knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
- Should have Knowledge of Sql Lite and a working experience in SQL databases.
- Should be self disciplined to follow coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices.